Friday 8 December 2006

2nd time lucky

Right peeps, lets try this again.

Due to requests from family who are as adept with technology as I (that is not a compliment) and can't manage to Skype, message or otherwise, I've had to resort to this blogging thing again as - to be honest - I'm a bit over staying up late so I can ring them and I can't talk to them in the mornings cos I'm at work, and weekend 'time' are just way too precious nowadays.

Have started a new blog as I couldn't bring myself to add to the last one.

Will have to skim over the last 12 or so months I'm afraid - which is a shame really cos they've been the most interesting and eventful, but this will give a general idea of what's happening now.

All nerdiness asside, it's not a bad idea to document your travel movements for future reference, and it's easier for me to do so now as I've got the laptop and my place has internet.

No comments: