Monday 18 December 2006

Weekend of Awesomeness part II

Saturday 16Dec:
Met up with Eva from work at Haymarket to see Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks at 3pm. I didn't instantly warm to this play with a two person cast including Billy Zane (mmmmm...), however it grew on me. A tear was shed at the end due to the sweet, touching centiments conveyed......basically I'm a sucker for sop.

Afterwards, I met up with an Oz expat group at Bunker Bierhall for their xmas drinks. I joined this group a few weeks ago when I was feeling ultra home-sick. Was glad to stay for a couple of hours. Was glad to be around the 'accent' and met some interesting people. Speaking of peoples, Fletch - a guy I met at the VaughanTown week is also in this group; complete coincidence that we happened to be on the same meetup group in London quite spooky really.

I then made my way to Jame's Art Club Xmas party held at his house.
Got the fright of my life to see 60 people in a 20 capacity flat (slight exaggeration). Again, another amazing opportunity to meet new and interesting people as well as catching up the usual 'dirty crew'.

Interesting to see Noel dance with a cane, seeing recent saucy footage of the 'crew' up to their dirty antics, and finding out that Yoko has a button phobia!! Particularly ones with 4 holes!

Approx 5am shut-eye.

Sadly, below are the only three fotos I took and all of them are bloody blurred :(

No comments: