Friday 8 December 2006

Theatre and Musicals

For the non-believers. Here are the musicals and theatre that I've seen so far in the last 18mths or so (from what I can recollect in no particular order). One of the things on my wishlist is to see the Big 5 musicals before I go

Wicked
Seven Wives for Seven Brothers
Avenue Q
Joseph and His Technicolour Dreamcoat
Bangara Dance Theatre performing their 'Bush' toured at Sadlers Wells
Mary Poppins
Embers (Jeremy Irons)
Showboat
Whistle Down the Wind
Blue Man Group
Henry IV
The Genious of Ray Charles
Tom, Dick, and Harry
The Winter's Tale - Shakespeare's Globe
The Producers
We Will Rock You
Richard II (Kevin Spacey)
Aladdin (Panto - I lurve Ian McKellen)
Edward Scissorhands
Dancing In The Steeets
The Rat Pack
Man In The Iron Mask
Shoalin Monks

No comments: