Monday 18 December 2006

The Shopping expedition that never was

Thursday 14Dec I had flagged to go xmas shopping after work and knew I'd be in the vacinity of Oxford St / Regent St, so I brought my camera with me to capture the Christmas lights. I must say that the West End does xmas lights so well.

To be frank I wasn't in the mood to go shopping, and dreaded the reality of dodging gazillions of people in the stores and pavement. This was all the dis-incentive I needed to just wander the two streets to capture the lights, as I was slack last year and didn't take pictures.

In my awestruck madness I walked the entire length from Marble Arch tube through to Picadilly Circus:



And just when you thought it was over, I took the bus back which drove through Regent St and Oxford St again:
.....and arrived home



No comments: